Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Very Begining Of Time

Well it is, the course has started and almost at the end of freshers week, I have been given lots of free crap, which usually consists of leaflets and the ocasional condom! All the crap usually advertises bars which gives you something off like 50p, but nice to sift through as there is usually something good out of it all.

The Brimham rocks trip was good yesturday, climbing and falling down rock faces (mostly falling!), I wish I had worn lighter footwear instead of my new-rocks, i scuffed them a lot, which was my fault, so anoyed about that :-( .

The thing which is on my mind mostly is the thing of the presentations on friday, im showing a video of what i partly made during the summer for the summer work. I just hope people arn't going to think im too much random. It is suposed to show the kind of things that i am into and love and show that I can be a bit random in my thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home