Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Animation alll Day!


Well im just stoping for a quick breather, have been animating all day and the hot lights that are lighting it, are making me very hot and sweaty. My models after animation are very different, they are all half melted. I am pleased with some of the animation i have done so far, as ive always loved the rawness of stopmotion animation. Im just lucking forward to bringing all my elements together. Only a week away and i have loads to do, still got a lot more animations to do as well, im still texturing my maya element, so just coping with the multitasking is quite hard. Glad im finally on the right tracks.
(The photo above is of my set up, i have two twin halogen work lights, which arnt meant for animating, they get so hot!!!!also cause its in my room, i have to move everything for the space-its the best solution for this really)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home