Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My main ideas have always been a mixture of the two types of photography and some hand drawn illustration. I would really like to probably include some image of me with the stuff, which I really love. Of course this is probably the obvious thing which everyone wants, but it is a lot harder than I thought. I don’t realy yet have any strong outstanding ideas yet, but I am gradually coming up with different elements to make up images. So far I have used some of the useful tools of Photoshop, but I have also used the live trace feature of Illustrator for my drawings. As image manipulation goes these are very handy pieces of software when available to me on the go. I do like to execute my ideas almost as soon as possible from when I think of them, or else I might forget and translate them into some horrible distorted form!I really like the surreal side of art and when it comes to symbolism, the artist ‘HR Giger’ really does do it for me. I really love how he uses futuristic/alienated imagery and is mostly a ‘freakish’ combination of some creature. His style is really unique and usually high detailed and sometimes complicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home